The vision of Gate of Hope Ministries International is to renew mind sets and transform communities to the standard of Christ. The ultimate goal of Gate of Hope is to point humanity to the One who alone is able to give hope for life (1 John 2:25).
Gate of Hope Ministries International exists to create an environment where people are equipped and empowered to live out a more fulfilled life for holistic transformation of their community.
- Gate of Hope Ministries goals are:
- Equip women with marketable skills
- Empower branded church and community leaders
- Train lay counselors and provide counseling to the traumatized, those affected by HIV/AIDS, and the hopeless
- Educate the youth and children for the future by providing scholarships
Our Commitment to Financial Integrity
Gifts to Gate of Hope Ministries help equip different associations and churches throughout the region, and facilitate their support of the afflicted Africans whom they support in the name of Jesus Christ.
When you entrust Gate of Hope with your contribution, we commit to several things:
- We will invest your gift responsibly, exercising the highest level of stewardship possible.
- We will use your gift to further the work of our Lord.
- We will place Christian values at the heart of every program we fund.
We are committed to representing the love of Christ to the people we serve. We advocate Christian values in our communities.
We respect the people we serve. We recognize the dignity of each person; striving to treat each person with esteem, giving him/her opportunity for growth since we are all created in God’s image.
We are not politically oriented. We serve widows, orphans, and the poor people regardless of their political or religious ideology.
We are zealous in our work. Zeal is love in action. We passionately give our time and talents in serving the needy and pass on hope for the future.
We are accountable to God, our board of directors, and our donors. Should you have any questions about our finances, please contact us.
Leadership in the USA
Chairman of the Board
Treasurer / Secretary
Rev. Jedidiah Blake
Rev. Jean de Dieu Nzeyimana
President and Board member
Rv. Jean de Dieu Nzeyimana
Dr. Pauline Mukeshimana
Leadership in the AFRICA
Rev. Abel Serukato
Chairman of the board
Uwingeneye Baraka Paulette: Counseling Ministry
Bugenimana Rachel: Women and children Ministry
Uwimana Marie Paul: Acountant/tresurer